GIS Consult GmbH has acquired an acknowledged competency in the area of management systems for the administration of road building over decades.
GIS Consult developed the NWSIB system for the states of North Rhine-Westphalia, Lower Saxony and numerous district administrations and the BISStra system for the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure as well as for the Federal Highway Research Institute.
At a municipal level, numerous cities and municipalities use our GC SIB product as a roads database for managing strategic maintenance. With supplementary IT solutions such as the SIB.Online portal solution, our trees/forestry area inspection or System Activity, a precisely fitting instrument for road maintenance services, we offer a mature portfolio, extending as far as information management with NWSIB, the geo-data warehouse for administering road building in North Rhine-Westphalia.
In detail the services refer to:
- Providing basic data to external service providers
- Importing and conversion of locally recorded data
- Project management of work completed for recording road profiles, data on conditions, field comparisons, etc.
- Consultancy and support assessing the assets of municipal roads infrastructure
- Integration in e-Government processes (e.g. maintenance management, managing potholes)
Our products for companies in the roads environment
- BISStra (national solutions for the Federal Republic of Germany)
- NWSIB (solutions at federal state and district levels)
- NWSIB online (solutions at federal state and district levels)
- GC SIB (solution for cities and communities)
- GC Activity
- Roads Information Management